Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Would you rather be a firefighter or a policeman/policewoman?

Being that I'm a woman, I wouldn't mind being a firefighter, working out with all those hot firemen!|||policewoman|||police|||police.





i saw quarantine and am now paranoid.|||police woman


;]


your under arrest!!|||a detective|||A policewoman because it's sexy lol|||none i rather be myself, rich|||none!





it's dangerous





but I appresiate whoever are ready to risk their lives for me!


%26lt;3|||mrs officer ha|||policewoman|||Yahoo answer Firefighter|||firefighter.|||I rather be a firefighter cause your chance of dying pretty low...compared to being a police|||Firefighter. If I'm going to be fighting something or someone, I'd rather be fighting someTHING.|||police|||fireman, everybody wants to see the fireman show up nobody wants the cops to show up|||Fires are more predictable.





Fires do not shoot back when you spray them with water.





Firefighters get to sleep while on duty.





Firetrucks are a welcome sight Police cars are not.





The badge still helps you get out of tickets.





Firetrucks can run redlights.





Firetrucks can park in the fire lane at the grocery store.





Firefighters run in when everyone else is running out.





Firefighters know how to handle their hose.





The louder you scream, the faster they come.





Find em hot, leave em wet.





find em wet, leave em smoking

No comments:

Post a Comment