Friday, December 2, 2011

Do you think it is easy to make/be friends with a policeman or policewoman?

Yes it is. You make friends with the person and not his/her job.|||Not where I live.





Policemen are terrorist targets.





:(|||yes, its easy and good for your convenience|||Try being married to one.|||yeah course it is


I've made of loads of new friends since working for the police





they are all still human beings remember|||I'm good friends with a policeman but unfortunately over time they become brainwashed......i did warn him.|||Unless you have something to hide, or ulterior motives, why would it be, they're human beings like everyone else. I know many people in the force.|||I don't normally talk to the police but there's one i know before he joined. He was previously a motor mechanic. He 'seems' OK. If the police want to know why the public won't help them they won't get answers or help by beating up people or harassing them.|||My fella is one. Its not easy and often on holiday when people ask what we do, we never see them again next night at the bar.


He never says what he does unless asked outright, because of that.


I meet all the others, and after 11 years of work nights out, I can't think of any I had problems making friends with really on the whole.


Best thing is I can leave my handbag on the table and dance ~ it never gets nicked.|||cops rock|||interesting......? I would've said no when younger - even had relatives that were police that i wouldn't acknowledge or admit to friends they were plod.





But now i have a friend who retrained to become a copper - that's cool and my job brings me into contact with police and pcso's that i'm friendly with and could be friends of.





I think i just grew up!





I wouldn't want to be one though...|||well I'd be buggered if I couldn't . There are 17 coppers in my hubby's family .





He's a radical , He became a nurse...NOW THAT'S A MANS JOB ...!!!|||Yes, they are no different from anyone else.|||yes if you are a good person....


its safe and very convenient for your self|||When they do not forget that they are just people like you and I and not turn into little Hitlers it is possible|||They tend to be quite an insular bunch. My ex is CID and refers to everyone outside the job as 'civilians'- all his mates were from work and only talked about work at any social event. Even at our wedding reception there was a clear divide between those 'in the job' and all us outsiders! Although I could have a slightly clouded view, as after a year of marriage he did off with a blond police woman who wore the tightest pants I've ever seen, I,m very surprised she could arrest anyone - she could barely move in them!!! meoooow!x|||Watch what you say. The world's police forces are top heavy with type A personalities; these people would turn in their own family if they thought that either promotion or more overtime could be got through such an act. They are like anti-humans, that even things out.|||i would, but whether you would be wondering if you did something wrong would they shop you.|||Why not? The only reason I can think of to NOT be able to be friendly with one is that you live a dishonest life in some way or other.


If you asked whether or not I could/would be friends with a criminal, I`d say NO WAY.


In fact I love crime mysteries %26amp; wouldn`t mind being the one to catch the baddie %26amp; put him/her away.|||yes, there are loads at my gym and they are all really nice ppl, why wouldn't you make friends with a policeman ?|||Why not? they're human and not defined by their job alone.|||I certainly wouldn't like a police officer as a friend, I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw him/her

No comments:

Post a Comment