Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Has anyone else seen the 1996 film Fargo? I actually watched it again in a TV rerun?

Has Frances McDormand, who won an Oscar for playing Marge the policewoman, ever been in another film? I know that the actor William Macy, who played the conspiring husband, has made more movies. Both were terrific, as was the script writing and the cinematography.|||yes|||"Burn After Reading" is but one of many:





Burn After Reading (2008) .... Linda Litzke


Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (2008) .... Miss Pettigrew


"The Simpsons" .... Melanie Upfoot (1 episode, 2006)


- Girls Just Want to Have Sums (2006) TV episode (voice) .... Melanie Upfoot


Friends with Money (2006) .... Jane


č„ťon Flux (2005) .... Handler


North Country (2005) .... Glory


(More can be found at the link below)





P.S.--I bought Fargo because I thought she was great in that movie.


Remember this bit?


[Marge bends over next to the overturned car, as if she's looking at something on the ground]


Lou: You alright there, Margie?


Marge Gunderson: Oh, I just think I'm gonna barf...


Marge Gunderson: [standing up again after a moment] ... Well, that passed. Now I'm hungry again.|||Burn After Reading, another Coen brothers film, which came out this year (well, 2008), plus "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day", another excellent film|||Oh, I love that film.





She was in two other films by the Coen brothers: The Man Who Wasn't There and Burn After Reading, and I know she's done other films, but Fargo is by far her best role.|||yes|||no thts old

No comments:

Post a Comment