Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Why are lesbians attracted by the sight of a uniform? Especially a Police uniform?

I have a lesbian friend of a friend who always seems to get excited everytime she sees a policewoman. She also gets excited when she sees a policeman, but less so. What's the pyschology behind it all? I'm too afraid to ask her myself, because she's bigger than me.|||Oh I'm the same :) My ex and I had lots of little role play about her being a cop and me caught for speeding. What I had to do and show her to get off getting a ticket :D It's the power thing, she is a top and I like that thing.


I do find other uniforms sexy, I suppose it's an authority thing, but not all uniforms turn me on a nurses/doctors uniform wouldn't.|||Why do all straight guys love lesbians?


Why do all gay guys act like Jack from Will and Grace?





Do you see where I'm going with this? Generalizing groups of people is just as stupid as someone attempting to answer them.


Your friend has a fetish for uniforms, there are plenty of people who have uniform fetishes who are gay, bi and straight.





If you want to know HER reason for loving uniforms you're just going to have to grow a pair and ask her.|||Well, Jack, I'm not a lesbian, I'm a gay man and I find uniforms to be hot, too. IDK, it may just be the hyper-masulinity that the uniform represents or how clean-cut and "in charge" these people seem to be. Policemen, firemen, soldiers, EMT's, you name it and I get all hot and bothered. LOL!|||Well I personally don't like police[wo]men nor their uniforms, but a female firefighter; now that's a different story. Very sexy! Also, I don't think it has anything to do w/ sexual orientation, there are plenty of heterosexuals that find men %26amp; women in uniform to be sexy.|||cause its the whole tiemeup and hang me from the chandelier fantasy :P we love women with power~!|||why is a man exited when he see's a woman in a short skirt?


why is a man exited but lesly when he see's a woman?


think mate she could just like the look of a hot policewoman nothing to bad

No comments:

Post a Comment