Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is a good idea for a uniform fancy dress outfit?

I need ideas for fancy dress party with the theme of uniform but something original - not the usual slutty policewoman, sailor, school girl etc. Also needs to be something I can do relatively easily and cheaply!! I thought of an air hostess or a thunderbird but I can find any hats because I can't afford a whole outfit!!!|||Try maybe being a chef or waitress. You can get those kinds of uniforms easily at http://www.sharperuniforms.com/. If you get an apron and stuff, you can use it over again when you're cooking at home. I figure you might as well get something that can serve multiple purposes!





I hope this helps.|||A Female Fire Fighter could be an original idea!, lots of men go out as firemen, so why not women too, I know you didn't want to spend money on a full outfit but the one on the Disguises Fancy Dress website might give you an idea for creating your own outfit, hope this is useful I have put a link to take you directly to the outfit - http://www.disguises-fancy-dress.co.uk/product_smiffys_info/fever-range/fever/fever-fire-fighter-costume-p-23372

No comments:

Post a Comment