Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ladies would you prefer to be arrested by Policemen ? Or by Policewomen ?

When an Offender is arrested by the Police if there is Policewoma(e)n he will feel humbled thus will react consequently. In our Western Civilisation, the Man is symbolising of the Authority and the Woman is symbolising of the Sweetness. And you Ladies ? If you were arrested what would you prefer ? Only by Policemen ? Or would you prefer that at least one Policewoman is included ?|||I prefer policemen|||I would be arrested by a police officer. I would not care what gender they were.|||Im not sure because it depends on the person specifically. Not all policemen will be mean and policewoman sweet. I might say policeman?|||Do we give criminals the choice of who they are arrested by? Surely not!|||I would prefer to not get arrested at all.|||If they buy me dinner first... the policeman.|||Ermm not at all tbh

No comments:

Post a Comment