Friday, December 2, 2011

Has a Policewoman ever booked or arrested you.?

I use to be that police woman... hehehe|||no.|||yes. they are worse than dude cops cuz they get on power trips and the get mad when you flirt with them and ask if they like being handcuffed.|||Yes, I was innocent|||yeah, she was young and hot too.|||I've gotten two tickets from police women.|||No, thankfully. I have a squeaky clean record.|||No, despite my pleas for the cuffs she wouldn't :(|||No mate, but i hope she'll "arrest" me soon..... lol|||no but an immigration officer tapped me down very thoroughly ... especially my breasts





i would not have blinked twice but it was a female one ... hehe|||No, however I would have preferred a policewoman perform the cavity and strip searches.|||no|||I refuse to answer on the grounds that I'm guilty as ****|||No I`ve never been arrested....|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment