Friday, December 9, 2011

Don't you feel bad for all the policemen and policewomen that have to enforce stupid laws like those against?

Marijuana??? Cops are just people and they are generally pretty free thinking, just like you and me. Many of them know that weed should have never been made illegal and that its stupid that it is illegal presently, but they still have to enforce those laws they hate. I feel badly for them for this.|||When I was in college, I took one course where my class wound up being FULL of law enforcement officers and those still in training. We had to write up a survey about various laws at one point and I made mine about marijuana. There were probably 90+ people in that class and only ONE of them answered that they thought pot should be illegal. The rest called it a waste of time, tax payer dollars, and a pain in the @ss. There is hope yet...|||no i do not feel bad

the police used to be helpful workers and now have turned out

hiding somewhere and trying to catch people not putting their blinker on ..

thumbs down as you please but as you get older you will see that i am correct..|||I dont, they get to confiscate the marijuana, basically they can get paid for getting weed.|||i dont feel for the faciest SOBs

No comments:

Post a Comment