Friday, December 9, 2011

How do I get rid of a this kid in Sims 3?

So, here's the thing. I had twins. Both girls. I want to get rid of the other girl, because I only wanted one girl. If I trap the kid with walls and try to starve her to death. The policewoman (was that a policewoman? whatever) would steal both of the kids. So, how do I get rid/kill the girl and leave the other girl behind?|||Wow lol, well maybe you should try a nicer way of "getting rid" of this unwanted girl. just get someone to move in with you and then have them move out again but this take they can take one of the girls with them instead of trying to kill them. pretty messed up.|||HAX|||The fastest method i can think of is make her excersise until she is fatiged then put her in the pool and box around with walls until she drowns then just delete the grave after, it would be as if she never existied.








(I said fatiged because otherwise they swim around for hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment