Friday, December 9, 2011

How many racist, small-minded self-made policemen and policewomen think they have to?

delete someone's question off of Answers just because it is trying to help someone who was not blessed to be born an American? Have these materialistic, selfish pigs forgotten what made America what it is? Everybody that is against such type of people give me a thumbs up, or shout or something, please.





Vive America por los quienes son libres y fuertes! Y que los quienes no lo son, que se arrepientan y se educan!|||The immigrants who made America what it is were LEGAL immigrants.|||America 4 Illegals, I find that funny for some reason.





Have you no pride in your homeland? I'm for people already here becoming legal, but how about reinvesting back in your country to help it grow?|||I understand that you guys are trying to feed your families and you work hard. But, you are still breaking the law. We need immigration reform in this country.





@ the one lady saying this guy should speak English. Isn't it obvious that he is?|||Thumbs up. Sheriff Joe can suck a rock.








Hey Older'n'uglier - read a book. German was once more widely spoken in America than English. It was suppressed the way idiots like you would like to suppress Spanish.


Half the country speaks Spanish, and there's nothing you can do about it. Get over it. America has never been an English-only country.|||America - the land that most hate but want to live there ! I LOVE AMERICA (I'm Canadian). did you know that Canadians are the biggest imitators of Americans ?|||Thanks for shutting down our hospitals for non payment. Now all the pregnant women can wait another few hrs to have a baby. Oh and as for the people with serious injuries. Oh well.|||Three.|||Well, it is a two way street...


I completely support making immigration easier, but I HATE tax evasion and illegals that drive uninsured...





My great-grandparents were immigrants and one of which was an illegal Canadian immigrant, so I obviously understand, but I have American citizenship and relate to the Americans too. I believe getting your job "stolen" for lower prices is capitalism not immigration. I am capitalist and see no problems. My Irish ancestors worked sh^te industrial jobs in NYC for low wages, and we rose up to upper class by the next generation.|||No one asked you to come here. Speak the f-in language - ENGLISH.





My ancestors spoke nothing but German when they got here, but learned English quickly. They never expected society to bend to them. They learned to fit in. Get with the program, amigo.|||Yes small minded and running out of room too.|||ur ******* think u own the street, pee in the public, blocking public places with ur catering trucks, push taco cart, no respect to with ur loud music,


do that in ur own country, no one give a shiit

No comments:

Post a Comment