Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I was feel comfortable with the policewoman ten years before,will I be punished forever?

I know your pain. I too was feel comfortable with police woman. I had a very similar experience. For years I was surrounded by ambulances, oh and the constant insults from the chiefs. Lets not forget that they are trying to keep distance too. Overall it was a bad experience, I wish I was never feel comfortable with policewoman.|||what kind of question is this?|||um I am confused....what are you trying to say?|||Your question doesn't make much sense, rephrase and try again.|||huh?|||no.|||No|||As long as you feel comfortable with the policewoman you are ok.|||what? can you rephrase so it is understandable.|||"PARANOID"|||sounds like you have bigger issues than feeling comfortable with the policewoman. Maybe you should look into taking English or grammar classes before you make another post. As for feeling comfortable with the policewoman, keep your creepy hands off her and you won't have these problems.|||Don't let the ignorance of others control the way you feel about yourself, we all make mistakes, and if that is indeed all you did was make a currently socially unacceptable mistake, don't worry about it. State your opinion and how you feel to those involved and ask them kindly to stop bugging you about it. If they can't respect that, don't associate with them anymore. Ignore them for they are but noisy trees and go back to enjoying life instead of feeling shamed for experiencing it. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment