Friday, December 9, 2011

Did anyone else really enjoy Coronation Street last night?

I did. I have to say it was one of my favourite Coronation Street episodes in a while. I especially enjoyed the bit where Rosie got reunited with her family, especially her sister, plus the bit where Kevin yelled to John "No matter how long they keep you inside, I'll be waiting" and the policewoman said "I'll pretend i didn't hear that".





Did anyone else really enjoy it, and what were your favourite parts of it?





Plus, what is the nest big storyline coming up for the Webster's?





Thanks!|||lol really enjoy coronation st. last night? you must be joking could it get anymore stupid?|||eastenders is better at the moment|||Bummer, i just read it and it's a spoiler LOL


Here in Michigan, we JUST had the episode where Ryan and Alex get into the fight. And alex finds out that he may be michelles son.


So Rosie gets kidnapped? That should be awesome, cant wait!|||I thought it was really great:)!


I really enjoyed it!


I don't know what else can happen regarding the Websters! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment