Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Do you thick policewomen join the police force to look macho cause they really wanted to be a man?

I would like and honest opinion from all you police women.|||many women hire on cause they no they get a easy ride.they use their attributes to advance in ranks.i have never heard of any macho thing.most women will deny they get it easy.if they have integrity they will admit the truth.


------retired texas deputy sheriff------|||The majority of them, no, but there are a few wanna be's, and there a lot of instances when a female cop is required, I don't think you'd want a male cop patting down your sister or wife. Oh, I'm not a police lady, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.|||You aren't interested in our opinions, you are using Y!A as a soapbox to spout your misogynistic rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment