Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm dating a policewoman & want to break off. Only, I'm intimidated by her training & what she can do to me?

Is there any way to get out without hurting her feelings? Should I act like a jerk so she will be the one who breaks up with me?|||Grow a pair and just do it, quick like pullin off a band-aid!! Dont be a wuss.....Geeez!|||Of course!! Be a jerk. I assume that's hard for you to do!! lol|||What do you think she will do??|||she'll say .... STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE BEFORE YOU BREAK MY HEART ... think it over ! LOL





then she'll think it over and will start writing you citations.





good luck .





p.s. carry extra cash for bail money|||ok wat u have to do is do stuff that she dosen't like then she will breakup wit u


if that dosen't work just breakup wit her


she just needs to get over it|||If she's a police officer she'll likely have enough discipline to not hurt you physically. Just be honest and polite about your reasons for breaking up with her. Don't lie or try to sugar coat it. That will likely just tick her off.





Acting like a jerk to get her to dump you can seriously back fire. It will all be your fault. Or at the same time, she might be just clingy enough to stick around. Then as things get nastier and more personal you might finally push her buttons enough to get yourself hurt. So I'd suggest you go with plan A.|||Tell her you are going to rob a bank or liquor store.|||be honest and upfront. she won't do anything dumb.|||just introduce her to the babysitter|||You are lying.You said you have a wife and that you were dating a hot asian chick. You asked on YA if you should dump one for the other...bacause you said "either would make a good mom" If you are dating "a policewoman" she would arrest you for lunacy.|||Captain, you are screwed. You should never have messed with the long arm of the law. I recommend performing like an grad student virgin on a drunken spree. You'll be so lousy that she will break it off with you------see what I mean?





Between you and me I understand the chicks with guns thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment