Friday, December 9, 2011

When was the last time you called the police? a policeman or a policewoman show up?

why would i call the police|||SHE did for me ,,,,and changed a flat tyre on my car,,,,,fantastic service..|||a few months ago


both actually showed up|||July 17, 2008. Someone broke into my car and I had to call the police. A policeman wearung shorts and a bike strapped to the back of his car showed up.|||Never.|||a couple of months ago, they were very quick to respond too!|||I got a speeding ticket last tuesday|||I have never had them show up. At least not in the same day anyway lol. Phoned a few times as well, one was a dire emergency but they still did not show.|||When some stupid Chav tried to break into my house when I was babysitting my younger sister....





It was like a year ago....|||i called like 3 months ago, someone was banging on my door and tryin to get in my apartment, i didnt recognize the face, so i called...the guy ended up leaving, but no police man/woman ever showed up!! What kind of ish is that??|||At my piano recital. It was at the teacher's house, and one of the neighbors complained about the noise. Can you believe that??|||I'm a teacher, and stopped by the school a couple of weeks ago to pick up a few things to work on. The alarm was going off. I didn't know if it was just going off for no reason, or if someone had broken in, so I called the police anyway. They checked it out and it was apparently nothing.|||When the lawn crew stole my neighbour's exercise bike right from their driveway. It wasn't down by the road, it was up by the house and the idiots took it, claimed they thought it was trash.|||about 2 months ago. 3 cute police men!|||Ive never called the police but the last time they showed up at my door was last summer....|||in my city there is only four female police.|||never|||not yet :)|||never have|||Couple of months ago, there were loads of kids with guns and dogs in our field in the middle of the night. The police turned up about three hours after they'd left!|||It was a few months ago. I dialed 911 by mistake and hung up right away. I was trying to dial area code 919. Ten minutes later the policeman came to my door to ask if there was a problem.|||when i was little i wanted to see if 911 was really a police number so i called an hung up on them an they called back an i got introuble

No comments:

Post a Comment