Friday, December 9, 2011

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be a singer/ songwriter or an actress, but If that doesn't work out I have a plan B.My backup plan is to be an Animal Control Rescue person or a Policewoman.








What are your plan A and plan B?|||Plan A is singer/songwriter, but if not, plan B is teaching band/chorus at a school.


Yeah, I kinda really like music.|||Alive, lets just get there first.|||No idea exactly.


But I think I've decided I'm going to enroll with the Canadian Forces for subsidized university.


About 6 or 7 years of university, military training, and working for them in a field I'll choose later on. If I decide to stick with it after my years are done, I'll sign on again.|||i don't know which is plan A and which is plan B yet, but i want to either be a teacher or work at NASA. =) good luck with your dreams!|||I want to be a scientist, I want to volunteer and help to diagnose HIV/AIDs/malaria etc. But I've always wanted to write a book as well.


xx|||plan A...was a helicopter pilot in the coast guard. thats not happening so


plan B...firefighter, thats for sure happening. i really want to get on with FDNY|||I REALLY want to be a Vet, if not a Vet then a Nurse.|||A famous author and either an English Professer or a Middle school English teacher.





xoxo


Meghan|||I don't WANT to be anything, I'm GOING to be a Radiologist, I'm already studying to be one.|||A. Oncologist (cancer doctor)


B. R.N. (registered nurse)|||Well my main goal is to become a successful lawyer-hopefully! :) but if that doesn't work out then Plan B will be a journalist.|||I have two plans, but they aren't an A or B. I will make both of them happen, or die in the process.





I will become an elementary school teacher, and I will publish several books. Neither if these are going to make me rich (unless I get REALLY lucky with one of the books. haha) but I love kids, and I love words. And teaching will keep food on the table and a roof over my head. That's really all that matters.|||i want a decent living and loads of money.|||im not sure...i just know i wanna be a mom

No comments:

Post a Comment