Saturday, November 19, 2011

What Options should i take to make it as a policewoman??

since you're here , you can take up gardening and landscape. Good training for a cop. I'm a retired one|||Why have you put this question in the Gardens %26amp; landscape section?|||take no **** from anyone be always vigilant|||Try the website below. I used it when I was choosing my options and although I didn't know what I wanted, I could put in my intrests etc. and the search results would tell me what I needed to do etc. I will work the opposite way round for you too.





Good Luck


*Angel*|||If you want a four-year degree, you can get a degree in Criminal Justice. If you want practical experience, you can join the military and work toward becoming an MP ("Military Police"). There should be at least one Police Academy in your state that trains police officers. Ours is in our state capitol. The first site below is a tool to find an academy in your area. Just about every state has at least one college that offers a degree in criminal justice. The second site is an example of an online school.





The best thing to do is inquire at your state's police academy about what they require for students and then go from there. You'll be promoted faster if you start out with a two-year or four-year degree of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment