Saturday, November 19, 2011

Should I date the policewoman that frisked me?

I was in a bar fight yesterday and the cops were called in. A female officer frisked me and spent quite a while on my groinals. She even said kinda whispery "Heyyy what you hidin' down there?".





Should I ask her out and do you think it's a gimme?|||I like the story.





You have two approaches:





Direct, to the point, ask her out.


OR


Slick, smooth, and act as the anti-player.


Tell her you made a mistake, would like to possibly receive some counseling for drinking and can you meet with her to get the information.


Start with Mac-o-Meter on 4.3 and slowly crank it up to 7.1 No more than that or she will know it's a come on.





You take it from there big boy.





Now go drink a beer and relax.|||I think you need to wear off the drinks and see reality. But it must have been a good dream.|||hit the snooze button one more time and finsh the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment