Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dating a policewoman, how complicated that would be?

I have been seeing a policewoman, and I'm planning on taking her on road trip. The thing is worrying me is my driving isn't legal. I drive over 80 miles an hour on the motorways whenever there is no speed cameras. Also, I'm not all hot and bothered with other laws issues. Are officers asked by the government to report any offences whilst off duty?|||OK ok....... I'm a police woman and guess what?..... I'm freaking human too..... If you think we all don't look down at the speedometer occasionally and say Ohhh $hit ur wrong, noones perfect. As far as your other illegal activities..... It depends on what they are...... I really don't care if you sell Cotton seed after dark (yes that's a real law where I'm from lol) but if you smoke a joint every night when you get off wrk, that's gonna be a no go! N honesty if you were mean or abusive towards me i may drop ur name address n tag # off to the agency where you live (which is every citizens right - reporting a crime) but if I just found out your dirty lil secret id probably just roll out with no antimocity....... People think we're robots! I can't speak for all but im just a freaking person who happens to drive a blue n white car to work........ RELAX DUDE! PS REAL HANDCUFFS ARE NASTY DONT LET HER PUT THEM ON U LOL|||Avoid setting the speed cameras off! Then you'll be fine! Great speeding camera info graphic in case you're interested: http://www.speedcameralocations.co.uk/

Report Abuse


|||This does seem like a pretty simple case where you may need to choose between the girl and speeding. How important is speeding to you?





I have an idea though. Let her drive for a while and see what she does.





I figure you can comfortably speed as much as she does.|||How about you just start obeying the law. If you drive properly, and stop doing anything else you are doing that is illegal then where is the problem?|||I agree, she will not whip out the cuffs. Ask if she would like to drive for once and see what she's doing. then just copy her. Easy and simple.|||Sounds risky most policewomen are "reliable citizens" I'd be careful... Why don't you just drive slower?|||She probably won't issue you a ticket, but I suspect you won't be dating her by the end of the trip.|||Just drive slower.|||If you're lucky she will whip out the handcuffs.|||Yeah what a retarded question just drive slower :s|||drive slower?..|||this made me lol. drive slower moron!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment